Chrome is all about speed and user friendliness , from the point chrome is released , it`s been a rage.
Here are some tricks and keyboard shortcuts that i found useful for chrome
1. Control + Shift + N opens an ‘incognito’ window – This mode helps you to visit sites which will not appear on browser history or search history.
2. Alt + Home opens your Chrome home page, Which contains the thumbnails of your most visited sites shown in the active tabbed window.
3. Control + T opens you a new tab. Tabs can be drag around to change their order just like good old Firefox.
4. Control + Shift + T opens most recently closed tab. Press same key combination again to open the tab closed before that one.
5. Change your focus with Control + 1, Control + 2,……… Control + 9 takes you to the last tab.
Enjoy these small tricks,…. Have fun